Campr Platform Review
Our review of this blog post is Campr. An online community for you to list, explore and book private alternative campsites around our globe. Rediscover your love for the outdoors and camp through the eyes of a local.
Camprs Personal Mission Statement
Campr loves locals and enjoys meeting new people. Where others settle for comfort, Campr goes further. Campr sees the world from a different perspective. Campr aspires to enrich our understanding of the world and ourselves. Campr wants to know the whole story. Do as the locals do. Get off the beaten path.
The Benefits of Campr
1. Part of a thriving community building the largest camping community. Meet travellers from all over the globe and share local knowledge with guests from all over the world.
2. As a host you get to manage requests, communicate with your guests and accept payments through Campr platform. Adding your property is easy and only takes about two minutes.
3. You can become a host on the Campr platform and earn an income inviting travellers to camp at your property. Campr platform asks 0% commission. The payment you ask for on the Campr platform is the income you keep!
4. Camp with locals and discover hundreds of Campr spots in 36 countries
5. They have an essay to understand frequently asked question section tab www.gocampr.com/faq
6. The platform is simple but very intuitive to guide yourself around as either a host or guest side of the platform, great use of graphics and colour on the platform too.
7. Easy, simple contact form to follow-up for support.
Camping Culture Traveller Explorers and Adventures Campr is for You
Campr is a fantastic platform for you to connect with amazing unique people from all around the globe, it is a great opportunity for you to dive deep into local authentic culture experiences.
Campr is a great, fantastic travel camping community platform for you to explore unique experiences that hosted around the globe by people who want to connect with a guest, who desires unique and authentic experiences in the location and accommodation they provide. You as a host can easy setup a page for your site to be promoted, and you can build great relationships while creating either a side hustle or a connecting to your entrepreneurial journey.
The Pros and Cons of Campr
1. Pro Campr platform is straightforward and easy to read.
2. Pro Campr platform allows you create unique camping travel accommodation like experiences from your property.
3. Pro Campr platform gives you the opportunity to connect with people around the globe, whom you may never have the chance to do on any other platform because of the simple, effortless approach the Campr team have taken with the platform to prompt and offer unique environment experiences as a host.
4. Pro Campr platform is open to 36 countries which are Albania, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Egypt, France, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, U.S. Virgin Islands to either host or have a unique guest experiences.
5. Pro Campr offers unique private and alternative campsite experiences, some of the accommodation styles are camping in the sun, surf and beach camping, garden camping, adventure camping and unique regional farm style camping.
6. Cons Campr is a start-up development and started in September 2014.
7. Cons Campr has limited host offering experiences in the United Kingdom, Australia, United States, Canada and some other countries.
8. Cons Campr has more camping experiences hosted in European countries.
9. Cons Campr is trading in the euro currency, cannot see any currency convert for the prospect guest, other main currency. Can only be changed to other main currency by the host.
10. Cons Campr has a team of only about five team members.
Even thou the Campr team are still small they are transparent on their about us page.They have photo profiles and the positions they each hold in the company to go deeper on their personal profiles for more details you can find the founders on Linkedin. Campr team seems to be active on the main social media platforms sharing valuable information and experience ideas.
Campr platform seems a lot cleaner than much another accommodation peer-to-peer sharing platforms. Security screening on the platform may be able to have more levels to qualify as authentic host or guest, so keep an eye out how Campr deal with this moving forward. Overall we feel from what we have seen and from our perspective and knowledge Campr has high value to offer the peer-to-peer sharing accommodation marketplace. Lastly, do not forget they offer you to host at zero commission charge.
Author: Brian A. Baulch – Entrepreneur, Int’l Best Selling Author, Certified Life Coach & Consultant in the travel tourism small business industry & keen travellers.