8 Morphing Caterpillar Inspiring Quotations for 2013
How does morphing caterpillar relate to our everyday life? How do we tend to be like a caterpillar and have six non-directional or not focusing eyes to detecting light? How can we conclude our day when the process is one step at a time? What quotations may we create out of our caterpillar stage?
- “How does one become a butterfly?” she asked. “You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.”
- “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” ~Richard Bach quotes
- I would like to think that the singer is the butterfly, and the drummer was just a little grub in the ground, working to become a caterpillar. ~Robert Wyatt quotes
- The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity. ~Attributed to George Carlin
- And what’s a butterfly? At best, He’s but a caterpillar, at rest. ~John Grey
- Know thyself! A maxim as pernicious as it is ugly. Whoever observes himself arrests his development. A caterpillar who wanted to know itself well would never become a butterfly. ~Andre Gide
- In nature, a repulsive caterpillar turns into a lovely butterfly. But with humans it is the other way around: a lovely butterfly turns into a repulsive caterpillar. ~Anton Chekhov
- Grown-ups love figures. When you tell them that you have made a new friend, they never ask you any questions about essential matters. They never say to you, “What does his voice sound? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies?” Instead, they demand: “How old is he? How many brothers has he? How much does he weigh? How much money does his father make?” Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him? ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince, 1943, translated from French
As a small business or any small organisations in the marketplace, we are like caterpillars in some point that has six simple eyes for detecting light; which meant its downfall can be non-directional and not focusing if we are stuck on other things that need to delegate the tasks we needed to do to grow. ~FusionTourism
The butterfly is a symbol of transformation, revivification and commemoration. When you see the fascinating colours of a butterfly, you just can’t help but stand and admire it. The bright colours of this winged insect has inspired artists and nature enthusiasts of all genres to paint, photograph, draw and capture its vibrant hues since ages. A butterfly’s journey from being a ravening caterpillar into a full-grown bewitching creature makes us wonder about the mysteries of life. This stage of development in a butterfly has forced even staunch atheists to rethink on his or her theories and has strengthened the beliefs of the theist. The self-effacing butterfly as a personification of the natural wonders has also inspired writers and thinkers to pen down quotes and adages. Mentioned below are some quotations on butterflies that will force you to step out and be one with nature. Read on to acquaint yourself with a few.
well said and thanks for sharing your butterfly effects 🙂 @Idebenone